Whey protein is a fan favorite, and for good reason! It is among the best studied supplements in the world, it has been shown time and again to have great nutritional value, numerous health benefits and it helps us all stay fit and strong! We’ve talked about how important protein is on numerous other blogs along with all of the things it does for our body, so we won’t play a broken record here.
There is one problem… a protein shake can get kind of boring.
So we wanted to help you with some really fun, different ways to include our whey protein into your day! Who doesn’t love a good protein muffin?!
Blueberry Protein Muffins
- 1 cup gluten free flour
2 scoopsVanilla Clean Protein
- 1/2 cup stevia in the raw powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 small container (5.6 oz) 0% greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup unsweetened non dairy milk (+ more for consistency)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 425. Spray cupcake liners with non stick spray.
- Add dry ingredients in one bowl, mix well.
- Add wet ingredients in a separate bowl, mix well.
- Whisk dry and wet ingredients together and add milk as needed to a good consistency.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake at 425 for 5 min to set muffins, then turn oven down to 375 and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown on top.
*Can make these with any fruit, I also love to do raspberries and mini chocolate chips as a variation!
Nutrition - 114cals/muffin - 13g Carbs, 5g Fats, 6g Protein
- 1 - 8-10 oz. cup of coffee (We cannot recommend enough a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice K-cup here guys…)
¼ - ⅓ scoop ofVanilla Clean Protein
- A dash of half and half or heavy whipping cream
Milk Frother (highly recommended)
- Add all ingredients to a large coffee cup, you don’t want the cup to be too full because the milk frother can cause it to overflow when used.
- Use milk frother to mix the ingredients well - then enjoy and thank us later!
No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup NEW Peanut Butter Top Notch Clean Protein
- ½ cup oatmeal, dry
- ¼ cup total of add-ins: dried cranberries, chocolate chips, m&m, etc
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended using a wooden spoon or your hands
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper–lined plates.
- Cover with plastic and store in refrigerator until chilled then they are ready to eat
Nutrition - 78 cals/ball (makes 20) - 7g Carbs, 3.5g Fat, 4.5g Protein
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop Chocolate Clean Whey
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ frozen banana
- Blend in a high power blender and enjoy!!